ETHNICITY is an exclusive store with a blend of vintage and new-age. It is a place where you can find everything Indian! It is a unique concept, an attempt to “Go Back To Our Roots” and create a niche category of ethnic and fusion wear, handicrafts, jewelry, home décor, accessories, and gifts.
With the aim of building awareness for the brand, we have conceptualized a campaign called #MyEthnicityChallenge. The campaign is all about driving individuals to discover their Ethnicity by going back to their roots.
The #MyEthnicityChallenge will require you to create videos on the same lines as the video samples provided below (You may use the TicToc/Musical.ly app, as it is comparatively easier to create it there) and share these videos across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for wider reach. Once posted, challenge your friends to participate in the #MyEthnicityChallenge to show-off their Ethnicity.
Guidelines for Creating the Video:
- A transformational video depicting a transformation from a regular everyday look to an ethnic look.
- Use a blanket, towel or props to create a sense of drama during the transition between looks. You could use slow motion at the end to make it more dramatic.
- Drastically change your appearance in the before and after part of the video. The transformation should be into ethnic wear. The ethnic transformation should be the after part of the video.
- Use the attached music to your advantage for the main transition.
- The beat drop is at the 10-second mark. Ensure that your transition is done at this point.
- Post: Couple of lines about what Ethnicity means to you or why you are proud of your ethnicity.
- HashTags: #MyEthnicityChallenge, #BackToYourRoots
- Account to be Tagged: @ethnicityhq
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ethnicityhq
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EthnicityHQ
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EthnicityHQ
- Action: Tag your friends in the post challenging them to take part in the #MyEthnicityChallenge
- Last day for entries is August 24th, 2018
P.S If you need any more clarification please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.